Online Gift Certificates are redeemable exclusively at Tansmith.com and cannot be used at department store or specialty store selling Tansmith line of high fashion products.
Online Gift Certificates are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid/confirmed e-mail address within 12 hours of purchase. For your protection, all Online Gift Certificates have a purchasing code known to certificate recipient and buyer only. The code is activated within 12 hours of receiving the e-mail.
Buying Online Gift Certificates
To purchase the Online Gift Certificate, simply call us on our toll free 1 866 826 7648 or write to us at email@example.com
Once your Gift Certificate is processed we'll send you and the recipient an e-mail with all of the information needed to use the Online Gift Certificate at Tansmith.com. Please note that codes are activated within 12 hours after you and the recipient receives the e-mail. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you as well. For your security the gift certificate code expires after 7 days of issuing thus its advisable to call us on our toll free 1 866 826 7648 for a fresh Gift Certificate code closer to your tentative purchase date.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
Browse Tansmith.com product list page and select the item you wish to purchase. Click "Add to Shopping Bag" green button at the bottom of product detail page. That will take you to shopping bag page.
On shopping bag page enter your 6 digit Gift Certificate Code number inside the window and click "Apply". Please note that these codes expire after 7 days. Call us for a new code no. if need be. Proceed to secure checkout.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates can only be redeemed at Tansmith.com
- Codes numbers are activated within 12 hours after you receive them and expire after 7 days for your security.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Online Gift Certificate.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- If the value of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is greater than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your online gift certificate account and may be applied towards your next purchase. Remember to call us to get the fresh code no though.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
No sales tax is charged when buying Online Gift Certificates; however, items purchased with Online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to the states indicated here
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1 866 826 7648